ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMHelping You Get The Most Out Of Your Business
CHAPTER II – MASTERING YOUR MINDSET
I. Elevating Self-Esteem
We now have a clear and detailed action plan for you to live with purpose, accomplish your deepest wishes and become the person you want to become while expressing yourself through your business. The next step is to build your spirit and faith.
Psychologists have studied self-esteem and its correlation to different parameters. Their findings show that self-esteem has a strong relationship to happiness. As a leader, it will be important that you develop your self-esteem.
Self-esteem is the value you give yourself. It is our own perception. It is how we rate ourselves. It’s self-worth, because it is a reflection of how you see yourself.
How To Elevate Your Self-Esteem Guide
- Every morning, look in the mirror and tell yourself that you have value
- Tell yourself you are worth the time, effort and investment to get what you want
- Feel you deserve the reward and recognition that come with working hard for what you want
- Tell yourself: I can do it, I will succeed, I believe in you, I love you and thank you
- Use the present tense when performing this exercise
- See the universe as a friendly place because you are worth being here
- And try not to criticize yourself or others for a week