ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMHelping You Get The Most Out Of Your Business
BONUS – BUSINESS PLAN
Creating An Effective Business Plan
A business plan is a formal statement of business goals, reasons they are attainable, and plans for reaching them. It may also contain background information about the organization or team attempting to reach those goals. This template allows an entrepreneur to create a structured Business Plan overview. It includes standard sections like Company Background and Distribution Strategy but also things like Competitive Analysis and a SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threats) Analysis.
How to write a business plan
How do you write a business plan?
SBA.gov recommends that a business plan includes;
- Executive summary – a snapshot of your business.
- Company description – describes what you do.
- Market analysis – research on your industry, market, and competitors.
- Organization and management – your business and management structure.
- Service or product – the products or services you’re offering.
- Marketing and sales – how you’ll market your business and your sales strategy.
- Funding request – how much money you’ll need for next 3 to 5 years.
- Financial projections – supply information like balance sheets.
- Appendix- an optional section that includes résumés and permits.